Just a little collection of items that I want, so I can look at them here and be sad that I don't have all of them in my wardrobe right now. And yes I'd be quite happy to be wearing them all at one time.
1. Zara blouse - so beautiful ,I love the metal clips. I have no idea if this is in the Sydney Zara store at the moment or not; someone please let me know.
2. Asos clutch - who doesn't want a big metallic red clutch?
3. Sportsgirl blazer - love the soft mint colour and perfect for pastel colour blocking.
4. Insight shorts from General Pants - this colour is so gorgeous and shakes up an outfit. I can just imagine myself wearing these all summer long.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Darian wedges - I usually stick to black heels but I have to have this gold and silver number. So perfect with shorts. xx