Sunday, May 25, 2014

Madikwe









 
Over Easter break, my family and I took a trip to South Africa to see family and to finally go on a safari. It's something that should be on everyone's bucket list and it's an understatement to say that I was just a tad keen to go. We went to Madikwe reserve which is a four hour drive north of Johannesburg. Here are just some of the photos I took on our three day stay. And I'll tell you everytime an animal popped up, I got very snap happy. What's great about Madikwe reserve compared to others is that the rangers are allowed to go off road, so when you're not watching wildlife, you're taking a 4wd rollercoaster ride, which is pretty damn fun. The highlight of the trip was seeing three lions bonding together, they were nudging each other and playing stacks on just like kids, was really something to see. xx

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures...looks heavenly!
    would love you to give me some advice on my blog!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this truely IS paradise!
    i wish i could visit this place on our beautiful earth too <3

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! I'd love to do this one day x

    Emm
    Visit me at Spin Dizzy Fall
    http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx