Thursday, November 21, 2013

Steve Madden A/W Showing


Last week I was invited to view the Steve Madden A/W14 showings. Seeing as this was my first showing, I was incredibly excited but also nervous, however lucky for me the lovely ladies there made me feel quite at home with all the cupcakes, chocolates and of course the stacks of amazing shoes surrounded around me waiting to be inspected and drooled upon. 
So many incredible styles for next season. Killer points, chunky heels, strappy delights and peep toe booties including that lacy white beauty above. But my absolute favourite would be the lace-up booties in the last pictures. Love the chunky heels that are just the right height and the lace-up is so on trend right now, my only problem is I can't decide between black or tan! xx 

7 comments:

  1. oh I love the white lace heels!♥ they're gorgeous!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white lace shoes.Thanks for stopping by my blog and sure we can follow each other. I'm now following ou on bloglovin.
    xx
    Tribute to the Tribe Paris
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous but the lace ones are to die for!
    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. These new Steve Madden shoes look seriously good! I love the lace up booties! x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Steve Madden! Loved all of them, specially those lace booties, dreamy!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love this pos!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx