Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Japonisme

(Images sourced from becandbridge.com.au)

With a new season comes of course new season collections! Always stunning however I feel Bec&Bridge have pulled out all the good guns in their SS13 "Japonisme". Featuring amazing patterns, detailed skirts, amazing cut dresses and perfectly oversized tops, this collection rings all the right bells (that's a saying right?) Above are a few of my favourite looks but I insist that you go have a look at the entire collection, trust me you won't be disappointed. And while you're there check out the new Resort collection, serious stuff. My absolute favourite are the three last looks, the oriental blossom pattern is a sartorial dream. Stay tuned for an outfit post... Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx