Monday, December 24, 2012

The Met

Zara jeans, top and leather jacket & Jeffrey Campbell Everly boots

Not the greatest photos, but here's just a little taste of one afternoon spent at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I reckon you probably need a good three days here to really experience and appreciate every piece in this labyrinth of a building. Here are some of my favourite works which I just had to take a sneaky pic of. P.s I have no idea how other bloggers seem to take pictures here without anyone else in sight, its near impossible. Have a merry and great Christmas everyone!! xx 

4 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Wow I love the pictures you took also the painting looks great ;)!

    I want to invite you to join my Christmas giveaway to win a Frenchonista clutch worth $150 !!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

    Love,

    Jen
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! we love your pants!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love your burgundy pants <3

    By the way, great post :)

    - Stéphanie T.
    http://the-empire-state-of-mind.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx