Sunday, March 25, 2012

Favourite



Wearing; Neon Hart jacket, Miss Shop top, Maurie & Eve lace shorts, Tony Bianco heels & Regallo passport clutch

Yes I am still very much in love with these shorts. I sort after them for so long that I feel I should get the most out of them. This is one of my favourite looks I've put together. I love the feminine touch of the lace mixed with the grudgey look of the khaki and leather jacket. With some soft pastel accents and my favourite heels at the moment, this is a winner for me. What do you think? xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your shorts and heels!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Your pink lips are adorable. x


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    Ps. Birthday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful ! I like it ! :>

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx