Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays

Wearing; Asos shift dress & Tony Bianco Nasya flatforms


I hope everyone's holidays were full of beauty, relaxation and amazingness. And lots of food and presents of course. John got me these flatforms for Christmas. I was a little hesitant when I first tried them on because I couldn't get the image of the Spice Girls out of my head. But they have grown on me and I absolutely adore them. So comfy too. Another scalloped beauty to my wardrobe as well. This pinky shift dress is so silky smooth and I love the V back detail.

Happy New Year everyone, stay safe and thanks for helping me ease into the blogging world :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes! And reminiscent of the spice girls is a good thing! haha

    -Em
    SPIN DIZZY FALL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx