Monday, October 10, 2011

October Wishlist



Just a little collection of items that I want, so I can look at them here and be sad that I don't have all of them in my wardrobe right now. And yes I'd be quite happy to be wearing them all at one time.


1. Zara blouse - so beautiful ,I love the metal clips. I have no idea if this is in the Sydney Zara store at the moment or not; someone please let me know.

2. Asos clutch - who doesn't want a big metallic red clutch?

3. Sportsgirl blazer - love the soft mint colour and perfect for pastel colour blocking.

4. Insight shorts from General Pants - this colour is so gorgeous and shakes up an outfit. I can just imagine myself wearing these all summer long.

5. Jeffrey Campbell Darian wedges - I usually stick to black heels but I have to have this gold and silver number. So perfect with shorts. xx

7 comments:

  1. all these pieces are so beautiful! xoxoxo

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I have bought lots of button down and up shirts, they are so versatile, love the clutch too!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my! that wedges are just amazzzing!xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jeffrey campbell shoes-- i looooove!
    KISSES!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i want all of your wishlist!

    www.boffism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have this mint blazer!! It's the perfect fit!

    x

    www.catwalkofwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx