Thursday, November 07, 2013

Bust A Move

Wearing: Forcast bustier, Sportsgirl tee, thrifted Ksubi shorts & Soludos espadrilles

I've been looking for a perfect minimalistic bustier for a while now, they all seem to have bits and bobs and layers that are inappropriate and make me look like I'm trying to smuggle a watermelon. I found this one at Forcast, a store that I would never normally bother to look into however my friend and I were looking for races dresses and were feeling desperate. Funny how you find exactly what you're looking for in the most unexpected places.
I styled it in the most casual-esque outfit I could muster which I must say has become a favourite of mine for work. In denim shorts and Summer's choice footwear, how can you go wrong? xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Great post! :) Definitely going to keep checking back. Followed you by the way. Check out my blog when you get the chance to, I’d love to hear your feedback as I am new to this. :)

    xo
    Jenna
    http://loveandotherbliss.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking nice!nice article
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look :))
    would love to tell you that I've nominated you for the liebster award :D
    xoxo

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear, I've followed you on GFC, now it's your turn. Thanks for your comment btw! x

    rougeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice & unique way to get in on the bustier trend!

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning!
    Greetings from a Frenchy who lived in Oz for a couple of years (and loved it!)
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Like the top. Xxx

    Kisses from Paris

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool look!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. genius idea!! love the outfit!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable corset!
    <333
    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx