Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Floral

Wearing: Sportsgirl floral blazer, Asos cami, Subtitled shorts & Gorjana Knox necklace

Even though my wardrobe consists mainly of black, white and grey and solid colours (and I'm perfectly happy with that) I am known to sport a pattern or two. And when I do it's usually a floral one. Just like my new blazer from Sportsgirl, how can you resist one of the best floral patterns I've ever seen. Not too girly and extremely wearable, this is definitely a home run for me. There are also matching shorts, hmm... xx

10 comments:

  1. great jacket !

    nica
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blazer looks amazing! it's not so girly, totally a home run!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blazer
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute floral print! I love blazers, and yours is amazing!

    I just followed you on bloglovin. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo lovelyy! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. these shots are damn cool and so retro-ish
    <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit and the colours! :)

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that print.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx