Saturday, September 14, 2013

Down South

Wearing: Sportsgirl coat, Cotton On denim shirt, Zara coated jeans, Jeffrey Campbell boots, Rayban sunglasses and Gorjana Knox necklace

Lovers I am back from Mexico and to celebrate the hot weather I enjoyed over there, I am posting a rather chilly looking outfit, c'est la vie n'est pas? A few weeks ago I spent a couple of days in Adelaide and Melbourne just for kicks. These photos are from seaside town Glenelg in Adelaide where there was a long pier which of course I had to stroll along.
Sporting my new Cotton On denim shirt which is the most softest and comfortable one I own and it is in literally the most perfect shade of denim that a shirt should be. I've been living in it ever since I bought it.
Another new piece that I've been living in is this amazing necklace from brand Gorjana. I've been searching for a great delicate chain necklace for a while now and when I came across the Knox necklace I knew it had to be mine. It will soon morph itself onto my neck and I will be okay with that. xx 

7 comments:

  1. I want your sportsgirl coat! Looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing with this color block look! :DD xx

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab look !! love the effortless chic here !

    Nica
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loove this look a lot! Red pants are the best hehe xx AtYourHeels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pants, great look!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer, I got myself some delicate rings and necklaces, despite the fact that I'm known for bright, big jewelry. To my surprise, they were eye-catching in their own way. I think this necklace suits you really well, and I look forward to seeing more of it on your blog.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx