Friday, August 24, 2012

White Hot

Wearing; Zara blazer, Princess Polly dress, Sportsgirl rose gold necklace & RMK Foxie boots

Yes like most of the fashion world, I have fallen for the white on white trend. For someone who does stick to many black basics, wearing nearly all white is a little daunting but I am loving the looks I am creating with it. So expect to see alot more of white on this blog.

This is an outfit I wore to a friend's cocktail themed 21st, and this dress was a last minute purchase for it. I love the slits which make this dress more exciting than a regular bodycon. And these cute booties are becoming a favourite, esp seeing as they were on sale for $50!!!!! xx 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Estelle, thank you for stopping by. White suits you awesomely! I'm following you now,hope you'll follow me back. Happy Sunday, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,for your comment on my blog.^^
    Nice outfit...your dress is so beautiful,looks very good on you.
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! This look is so chic! Love the shoes!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following me via Bloglovin'. I'm following you both on Bloglovin' and GFC. I would love it if you can follow me back on GFC when you get a chance, Thanks! :) I hope we can stay in touch.
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion


    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your minimalistic outfit :) nice blog! Following ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look. If you like my blog we can follow each other.
    Iva

    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment!!
    Great pics!!
    I follow you .. and I hope follow me back!;-)
    Hara
    http://www.myfashiontricks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a sucker for an all-white outfit. it's probably my fave trend.
    love the booties aswell.
    ps. thanks for your comment sweetie! such an great outfit combo. x.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx