Friday, May 25, 2012

Tweedy Citrus Sneakers

Wearing; Sportsgirl top & coat, Zara coated jeans and Rubi hi tops

So many things I'm loving about this outfit that I decided I'm going to extensively explain them.
1. The coat - I've always wanted a tweed coat and this one had such a blazer like fit that I couldn't resist.
2. The top - love this citrus colour I'm trying to find a skirt in the same shade too.
3. The jeans - these are becoming a go-to in my wardrobe. Very comfortable and super versatile.
4. The shoes - to be honest, I did not really like the Isabel Marant Willow sneakers when they first came out. However when I saw these at Rubi I was inspired (maybe because of the decreased price tag in comparison) and I kept thinking up outfits I could wear them with. Thus they became mine. That last picture was just to show you that it could work with heels just fine.
What do you think? Have a good weekend everyone xx

4 comments:

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx