Just a collection of things that are tickling my fancy at the moment. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia started yesterday, very jealous of all that get to attend. Hopefully one day I'll be there. xx
1. Sportsgirl tuxedo top - I've always liked the look of tuxedo tops on women but I've never bought one before. I don't think I'll be so lucky in resisting this one.
2. Topshop metallic heels - yes they are everywhere but I can't help it. I want.
3. Camilla and Marc pant suit - probably the best floral pattern I've seen. Especially digging the pants but there's also an amazing mini dress that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.
4. Asos oxford spikes - love the manstyle shoe with the spikes to give it even more edge.
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli messenger - a different version to the one everyone seems to have but a dream bag for someone like me who appreciates a good shoulder strap. In black of course, but the white is pretty kickass.