Oh Miranda. No need for any intro whatsoever, always the source of inspiration whether it's dressing up or down. This image is old but it's what I'm feeling right now so I really wanted to share it. Plus this sort of outfit never goes out of style. I added a few of my own twists to personalise it. Let me know what you think xx
1. Sheinside Crossover blouse - this are so sexy right now, just so easy to wear and still look oh so chic.
2. Zara Coated Jeans - these are my favourite. I love mine to death. Literally. They are the perfect cut and the coated effect still lives on. Yessss.
3. Cue Blazer - I think everyone should invest in a good blazer and from my experience, Cue has brilliant tailoring. However I have also found an even cheaper one.
4. Asos Leather Bag - I think this is so cute! And it's winter's new It colour, if there is such a thing.
5. Tony Bianco Tate Boots - pointed-toe anything is still a winner in my books. xx