Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pops

Wearing: Sportsgirl jumper, Ksubi shorts, Zara heels, Ebay clutch and Rayban sunglasses

This is probably one of the simplest and best outfits that I can always rely on. The title refers to the little pops that make this ensemble special. Still loving my reflective Raybans :) if you hadn't noticed, I recently chopped off about five inches of my hair. It was a shock at first but now I'm crushing over the new look. Do you like it? I'm about to spend a weekend in Maitland for Groove in the Moo music festival, soooo keen! xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Estelle!
    I love the look! So pretty:)
    Have a nice day:D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice sequin clutch! I like how it adds a bit of sparkle to your outfit :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Clutch!
    The Outfit looks great

    annapetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you spiced up a simple cute casual outfit with that sequin clutch, black heels, and mirror sunglasses!! accessorizing is so fun :)

    -terry
    terrydunakim.blogspot.com
    Love Me to Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have gorgeous legs!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! enter to win my giveaway :)
    http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/2013/04/giveaway-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!
    Would u like to follow each other?


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING DEAR!
    have a nice w.e.!!
    I wait for you Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx