Sunday, February 03, 2013

February Wishlist - Statement Skirts

(Images sourced from Google)

A few months ago I said that all I wanted to wear in Summer was shift dresses and boots. That hasn't happened, however now all I want to wear is skirts! A statement skirt is so so good; just chuck on a basic top and you are set. Here are some of my must-haves. xx

1. This is Genevieve silver leather skirt - I've seen these pop up here and there on the Internet and I am addicted.
2. Sheike sweet dreams skirt - I don't usually wear skater skirts or trumpet hems, so this is out of my comfort zone, but it's just so damn cute. Still not sure if I should take the plunge. It's got a gorgeous lacy pattern to it too.
3. Aje Catara sequin skirt - oooh everyone knows this one. I want to wear it all dressed up but also with a hoodie and boots too, veryyyy nice.
4. Ksubi paradise skirt - never thought I would but I actually really love this palm print from Ksubi, so naturally I love the skirt version. Common sense, non?

2 comments:

  1. Aghhh I want that silver skirt!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower, you have a beautiful blog! I Would love it if you had the time to check out my blog and follow me back :)

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx