Thursday, November 15, 2012

Paisley At The Vatican

Cue blazer, Sportsgirl top, Zara jeans and Jeffrey Campbell everly boots

I've recently discovered that I can't wear pants. I've tried for so long and had never given up on the idea that some day they will magically look good on me. But that delusion is over. And now I've decided to grow my collection of jeans. Meet one of the newest additions. I couldn't go past this amazing paisley print at Zara (paisley being my new obsession and all).

These photos were of course taken outside St Paul's cathedral in the Vatican City. Such a sweltering hot day but totally worth it to see the Sistine Chapel and the incredible cathedral itself. The vastness of it is overwhelming, let alone all the detail that is actually in all those nooks and crannies. The Italians really know their stuff xx 

1 comment:

  1. Great post :)
    Check out mine about MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M!
    Maybe follow each other if you like?
    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx