Friday, September 07, 2012

September Wishlist - The Aztec Edition

(Images sourced)

A collection of the most perfect aztec flavoured items in my eyes.

1. Diva necklace - very Sass&Bide without the price tag.
2. Runaway Dreamz shorts - my favourite thing on this wishlist. These are my ultimate shorts, but I just can't justify the price tag... help me with this one please.
3. Steve Madden winnona wedges - These are pretty freaken cool in my opinion.
4. Zimmerman bikini - I really want this one, love the pattern. xx

5 comments:

  1. Obsessing over the steve m sandals!! Loving your blog,

    -Lauren
    adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shorts! I'm following and I hope you do the same :) Kisses

    mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shorts are to die for... my gosh!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx