Sunday, December 11, 2011

Liya




Wearing; Maurie & Eve Liya shorts, Vera Moda blouse & Jeffrey Campbell Litas


I disappeared again. Uni and work were tearing me in half. But things have died down now. Hopefully. But let's talk about something much more spectacular. These Maurie & Eve Liya lace shorts. I love the glamorously high-waisted lacey goodness of them. Nothing like I've ever owned before.

When I first saw these shorts, it was instant love. They had to me mine. But with their price and my negative lack of funds, it was just not possible. Until I found out about the Maurie & Eve warehouse sale... my dream lived on. So on that very morning, I woke up at 6.30 (it was a Saturday people!) so that my friend and I would be ready to road trip it up to the north shore by 7.30am. We were late of course.

As soon as I got there, I scoured the entire place for the shorts and came up with nothing! I was devastated. I was thinking about how the whole morning had been an entire waste when there, in the middle of one of the racks; was Liya, in my size! I basically then grabbed them and ran. xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the shorts, especially with those Litas! you pull them off so well :D

    www.boffism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx