Yes I've finally joined the bandwagon and now I have my very own YSL oval arty ring!!!! I've been in love with this ring for ages now and wanted one for eternity anndd it pretty much hasn't left my hand in the two weeks that I've had it. Except for showers, always regrettably of course. So happy that I waited for this colour stone too, it's pure perfection. Expect to see alot of it on this blog. xx
Friday, August 24, 2012
Yes like most of the fashion world, I have fallen for the white on white trend. For someone who does stick to many black basics, wearing nearly all white is a little daunting but I am loving the looks I am creating with it. So expect to see alot more of white on this blog.
This is an outfit I wore to a friend's cocktail themed 21st, and this dress was a last minute purchase for it. I love the slits which make this dress more exciting than a regular bodycon. And these cute booties are becoming a favourite, esp seeing as they were on sale for $50!!!!! xx
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
4. Kelsi Dagger Karmine heels
I want a nice pair of coloured pointed heels. But I don't know if I should go for my original idea of some cute pink ones or try and seek out a pretty lilac version. Help. What do you think? xx
Saturday, August 11, 2012
A very random assortment of wants this time, I've been sick this past week so my thoughts have been compromised, so please excuse everything. xx
1. Jeffrey Campbell wedges - never have been a fan of this wonky type of heel but this version I like, maybe it's my obsession with monochromatic shoes.
2. Sabre Nevermind sunglasses - never thought I'd like this style until I tried them on and they suited me, so now I want.
3. H&M pants - always wanted a pair of tartan pants and these again make me wish I lived near a H&M store...
4. Sportsgirl necklace - nice and chunky.
5. Dip dye shorts - now these I know I definitely want. Probs will have to DIY a pair which is a scary thought... xx
Friday, August 03, 2012
Relvon Top Speed nail polish in Peachy & Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Coral Fever
I actually had a dream that I was wearing matching lipstick and nail polish in a peachy/tangerine tone. Hence the next day I spent over an hour trying on different products and finding just the right shade in the chemist. Quite happy with the results. xx
Lesson learnt today: when your in love with something, buy it. Don't be a cheapskate and wait till it goes on sale i.e. my Maurie & Eve bowie shorts :( truly devastated.